Saturday, September 25, 2010

karma and relationships

      I believe there is a connection between karma and relationships. I also  know there are people who think, or believe in love at first sight, but where does karma come in. Well, i had gone with my friend to the mall, and we ran into a friend of hers, whom she introduce me to. I knew i would see him again (but i didnt knew when or where). Almost a year later, i had ran into him again at applebees. There was an instant attraction that we both felt. What we shared was a bond, chemistry(not love), a connection we cant explain. That was four years ago, and the bond is stronger than ever. We have,what i know as good karma.
                 Hinduism and Buddhism believe karma is the part of our conditions that represents unfinished business and other residues from the pass. Do you believe in good karma or bad karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment